Beach Hut - No. 121
Beach Hut 121 is a brand new hut for summer 2021, immaculately finished with a touch of luxury! Comes complete with a fold down table, large window overlooking the pinewoods and an additional window at the front so you can cosy up inside on chillier days but not miss the view.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 10
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
Beach Hut 121 provides...
- 4 large reclining chairs and 2 wooden deck chairs, there is a cushioned bench inside
- Fixed fold down table inside and 2 small side tables for outside
- 2 palette boxes which make lovely side tables
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks & Mallet
- 3 sunbathing mats
- 1 Parosol
- 6 of the following mugs, plates, bowls, plastic tumblers and wine glasses. 4 sets of cutlery along with a small saucepan and frying pan.
- Washing up liquid, kitchen towel, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee creamer, sugar, semi skimmed milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Fire extinguisher
- Hammock, which can hang under the hut
Finding Hut 121
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the car park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minute Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut is located approximately 17 huts down on the right, number 121. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and third set of wooden steps, Beach hut 121 is roughly in the middle of the beach.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.