The Cabin - No. 42
The Cabin - No. 42 could not be in a more convenient location! Heading down the steps from the car park it is the first hut on the left hand side, right next to the water tap and lifeguard hut, which is deal for the monitored swim area making this hands down the most accessible family friendly beach hut. We were delighted when owners Nina & Russ got in touch to ask if we would take it on because we just knew it would be such a hit with our guests. The hut has been in the hands of Nina's family for three generations and is now used regularly by 4th and 5th generations too along with guests.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 9
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 1 minute
The Cabin provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 deck chairs, 5 folding camping chairs and a cushioned bench inside.
- 2 small outside tables
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks & Mallet
- 8 of the following mugs, plates, bowls, glass water tumblers and wine glasses. Multiple sets of cutlery along with 2 saucepans, 2 frying pans and a spatula
- Washing up liquid, kitchen towel, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray
- A single ring gas stove, kettle and teapot
- Individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee creamer, sugar, semi skimmed milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- First aid kit and fire blanket
- Hammock that hangs from under the hut
Finding The Cabin
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the car park on Beach Road - Approximately a 1 minute walk
From the far side of the carpark (opposite end to the beach cafe) you will find the first staircase leading onto the beach. Take these steps and The Cabin is the first beach hut on the left hand side.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.