Up & Up - No. 127
Up & Up is hut number 127 and is dog friendly. It is a delightful, New England themed hut and is the Happy Hut's neighbour.
Owners Nicky & Nick have recently lovingly redecorated and transformed it into the delight it is today. It is fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy a day at the beach and is guaranteed to become one of your favourite spots.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 8
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
Up & Up provides...
- A combination of chairs including 2 deck chairs, 2 folding camping style chairs and 4 outside chairs for the decking area, there is a cushioned bench inside
- A large outside table, perfect for the large decking area and one outside coffee table
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- 8 each of the following mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery, plastic tumblers and wine glasses
- Water kilner jar
- Washing up liquid, kitchen towel, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee creamer, sugar, semi skimmed milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
- Dogs water bowl
- A hammock - a firm favourite!
Please note The Happy Hut and Up & Up are direct neighbours so there is every chance both huts will be occupied in peak months.
Finding Up & Up
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park,
past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last
set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the
beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut
is located approximately 11 huts down on the right, number 127. Or you
can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the
large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and
third set of wooden steps, Up&Up is roughly in the middle of the
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach
you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability