Cancellation/ booking amendment Policy...
We require at least two weeks notice for cancellation or change of date. If cancelled more than 14 days before your booking £10 will be deducted to cover administration costs and the balance will be refunded from the original fee. Movements of a date are free. If you cancel less than 14 days before your booking the full value of your booking is non-refundable. We can transfer your booking to another date or a different hut up to 2 weeks before after this time we are unable to move your booking. If the date you choose to move your hut to is cheaper we cannot offer refunds on your paid price. We can only move you to an alternative date within the year you are booked into, we are open March-October.
We are happy to change the name and email address on a booking if someone you know would like to take the booking instead.
We do not offer bad weather refunds for un-used hut days.
If you wish to cancel please email us at email@example.com with your full name, booking date and hut you have booked.
Please note we reserve the right to change your booked hut at short notice, or cancel with little warning if the hut you have booked is not useable/ accessible due to works happening next door, maintenance issues and or any other unforeseen circumstance.
We are monitoring government guidelines constantly and will change our approach if required. If you or your party catch Covid and decide you do not wish to go if we can re-sell your date we can give you the option to move to an alternative date if we can sell. If you would like us to advertise your date pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we require 48 hours notice to do this.
If we enter a future lockdown and your booking is therefore affected we will cancel and refund, please note there is a £5 fee to cover administration time.
Terms and Conditions...
- Access time is strictly from 0930am, there is no check out time but the car park is locked overnight and the car park times change seasonally. Having a beach hut booked does not guarantee you a space at the car park. For more information, please visit https://www.holkham.co.uk/visi...
- Overnight stays are not permitted in the beach hut.
- No fires, BBQ’s, use of candles and smoking is strictly prohibited within and surrounding the huts.
- No speakers of any kind
- No more than 6 people (excluding children under 12) can be associated with one beach hut. This also includes inviting friends to join you at the hut/ on the beach in front.
- You will need to bring water, for drinking and washing up if your hut is booked from November 1st to May 31st. Pinewoods turn the water taps off on the beach. The water tap in the car park remains on if you need to top up.
- We ask all guests to read the full terms and conditions of hire. The person making the booking is responsible for the beach hut. Your payment confirms your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- You may transfer the booking to another person. Please advise us of the change and ensure the new guests are familiar with our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking, or move the booking to an alternative beach hut in the event that we are unable to let for reasons beyond our control or in circumstances where we believe to let would be unsuitable or unsafe to hire. In these circumstances we will try our best to offer you an alternative date, subject to availability. If we can’t a full refund will be issued.
- Please follow government advise when it comes to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please leave the hut as you found it. This includes washing up any used utensils, crockery etc we provide all cleaning products for this purpose. There is a broom and dustpan and brush for sweeping out the hut before leaving. All rubbish must be taken with you.
- You may be liable for any damage caused to the huts during your hire beyond reasonable wear and tear. Please tell us about any damage or breakages at the end of your time so that we can rectify the situation.
- Keys must be returned to the key safe at the end of your stay.
- Notices on how to use the gas hob are provided in the beach hut. Please take time to read these. There is a fire extinguisher/blanket available.
- No Liability is accepted for any loss, damage or injury which may occur during the time at the hut.
- Valuables should not be stored in the beach hut and we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Behaviour at the hut should be in keeping with a family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if any member of the party is displaying unreasonable behaviour, causing a nuisance to other people or damage to the hut.
- Please be aware of the steps leading up to the huts and take every care to use them safely, children or those with mobility issues must be supervised and/or assisted on the steps.
- Hammocks are used at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for accident or injury.
- Stoves are used at own risk. If gas canisters are inserted incorrectly there is a risk of fire, instructions are in the hut these must be read fully. Any broken stoves due to user error will be charged at £15. Stoves can only be used for boiling water for drinking and washing up, they are not permitted for cooking.
- Any lost keys will be charged at £15
- Any lost property can either be collected the morning after by yourselves or we can post at a cost of £10 to cover postage and time. Alternatively we are happy to take to a charity shop instead.
- No refunds will be given if you cannot get parked. In the summer months Wells town also gets very busy so we would advise arriving as early as possible.
- Drones are not allowed on Wells beach