Beach Hut - No. 11
Beach hut number 11 situated on the no dog side provides the perfect base for your beach day. Conveniently located close to the car park and amenities claiming a charming, characterful interior. The hut is slightly larger than standard with a great size balcony, it also has a lovely little window inside at the back if you are hiding from the elements! Come rain or shine this hut will be sure to brighten your day!
Dog Friendly : No
Number of steps : 6
Hammock : No
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 3 minutes
Hut No. 11 provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 deck chairs, 2 directors chairs, 2 large sun loungers and 2 folding bistro chairs
- There is a cushioned bench and sideboard inside the hut
- 1 folding bistro table, 2 small wooden side tables and an additional camping style table
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- 6 each of the following; mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery, non-breakable tumblers and a selection of wine glasses
- A small saucepan & frying pan
- Washing up liquid, kitchen towel, bin bags, dust pan & brush and antibacterial spray
- A single ring gas stove
- Kettle and Teapot
- Tea, coffee, coffee creamer, UHT milk sachets, sugar and hot chocolate, if you would like to use the cafetiere, please bring your own cafetiere coffee
- First aid kit and fire extinguisher
Finding Hut No. 11
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the car park on Beach Road - Approximately a 3 Minute Walk
To the east of the shop building is a set of steps/ramp which take you onto the dog-free section of the beach. As you come onto the beach, turn left by the Coastwatch Tower, walk across the wooden boardwalk towards the start of the beach huts, they start at number 1 so No. 11 is just a little further up.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability