Buy Gift Vouchers Here..
New for Winter 2023 - BOOK NOW
The Nauti Hut, No.114 and The Happy Hut, No.128 will remain open for the whole of December but with a Christmas twist! Each hut will be beautifully decorated and kitted out ready for you to make some magical, festive memories with your loved ones. Each hut will provide everything it does in the summer months, which can be found listed here but with the addition of...
- 2 x blankets per hut
- 2 x hot water bottles per hut
- A saucepan for warming mulled wine or mulled cider
- Fairy lights
- Christmas decorations
Due to the team and I taking some time off over Christmas and new year the following dates will need to be booked together. All other days can be booked singularly.
- Christmas eve/ Christmas day/ boxing day - Price reduced to £120 for 3 days. Upon booking select just the 24th and 1 day, this will reflect the price. Please note confirmation will say 1 day but I will email you straight after with the updated confirmation stating 3 days.
- New years eve/ New years day - Price reduced to £100 for two days. Upon booking select just the 31st and 1 day, this will reflect the price. Please note confirmation will say 1 day but I will email you straight after with the updated confirmation stating 2 days.
The same as in the normal season the following rules apply:
- Maximum of 6 people per hut - Not including children under 12 years of age
- No cooking is allowed, the stoves are for boiling water for drinking and washing up and the saucepan is for warming mulled wine/cider only/other hot beverages
- During the winter Holkham turn the water taps off so you will need to bring enough water for drinking and washing up
- There is no electricity or heating in the huts
- The car park closes at 6pm from 1st of November
- Bad weather - Unfortunately due to the nature of Winter we aren't able to offer movement or a refund on your booking after 2 weeks prior to your visit
- For other enquires our FAQ's can be found here
The huts will be £60 per day, which is a small reduction on our normal day rate due to needing to bring your own water!
Head to the booking page here and on The Happy Hut and Nauti Hut calendars scroll through to December, anything green is available, after booking you will receive a booking confirmation.