Ebb&Flo - No.105 - £65
Ebb & Flo is beach hut number 105 on the dog friendly side, it is a brand new hut for 2021 with brand new owners! Safe to say they are delighted to have a little slice of heaven on Wells beach. We have decorated this with a luxury coastal theme and it was an absolute delight to work with. Ebb & Flo is approximately half way and is the best location for watching the tide come in with a cup of tea or a glass of bubbles!
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 11
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
Ebb & Flo provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 wooden deck chairs, 2 metal deck chairs, 2 bistro chairs and 4 folding chairs, there is a cushioned bench inside.
- 1 small side table, ideal for the balcony and 1 folding bistro table
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- 8 mugs and 6 of the following plates, bowls, plastic tumblers and wine glasses
- 4 sets of cutlery
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- First aid kit and fire blanket
- Hammock which can be attached under the hut
Please note Ebb &Flo and Grumpy's Hut are direct neighbours so there is every chance both huts will be occupied in peak months.
Finding Ebb & Flo
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minute Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut is located approximately 13 huts down on the right, number 115. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and third set of wooden steps, Starboard is roughly in the middle of the beach.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability