Lazy Days - No.108 - £65
Lazy Days is beach hut number 108 on the dog friendly side. The name says it all, the perfect beach hut for a lazy day of relaxing on wells beach. The double doors provide a wonderful open balcony to enjoy a cup of tea whilst watching the world go by.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 11
Hammock : Yes
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
Lazy days Provides...
- 1 small outside side table
- 4 folding chairs, 2 deck chairs and a cushioned bench inside
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- 8 mugs, 6 plates, 6 bowls, 4 sets of cutlery, 6 plastic tumblers and 6 acrylic wine glasses
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Washing up liquid, kitchen towel, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket
- Hammock which hangs under the hut
Finding Lazy Days
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut is located approximately 21 huts down on the right, number 108. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and third set of wooden steps, Lazy days is roughly in the middle of the beach.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability