Number 113 - £65
Beach Hut number 113, is our latest hut to the clan. It is ideally situated on the dog friendly side and is neighbours to The Nauti Hut, so why not hire both or add Starboard and have all 3! Beautifully decorated and equipped with everything you need to enjoy your day on wells beach.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 4
Hammock : No
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
Beach Hut 113 Provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 large folding chairs, 4 camping style folding chairs and 1 children's folding chairs - there is a cushioned bench inside
- 1 small side table and one folding camping style table to use outside
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- 6 mugs, 8 plates, 4 bowls, 4 sets of cutlery, 8 plastic tumblers and 6 acrylic flutes
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- First aid kit and fire extinguisher
Please note Beach Hut 113, The Nauti Hut and Starboard are direct neighbours so there is every chance both huts will be occupied in peak months.
Finding Beach Hut 113
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut is located approximately 13 huts down on the right, number 113. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and third set of wooden steps, Hut 113 is roughly in the middle of the beach.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability