Salty Dog - No.189 - £65
Salty Dog is beach hut number 189 on the dog friendly side. It
is a wonderfully unique hut described by local owner Antonia as the
wendy house she never had. It is the perfect hut for those who enjoy a
little peace and quiet due to its fabulous location towards the end of
the row of beach huts. Fully equipped with everything and more to enjoy a
day at the beach. Antonia and her family have loved everyone of their
beach hut trips and now look forward to sharing the hut with guests.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 10
Hammock : Yes
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 15 minutes
Salty Dog provides...
- 6 folding chairs and there is a cushioned bench inside
- 2 large folding tables for use inside or out
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and a Mallet
- 6 each of the following mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery, plastic tumblers and wine glasses
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring camping stove - Please note the double burner is not for guest use.
- Kettle and 2 cafetieres
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- First aid kit and fire blanket
- A Hammock
Finding Salty Dog
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park,
past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last
set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the
beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps).
Turn left once you get onto the beach and it is hut 189. Or
you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite
the large bins turn left and head towards holkham, 189 is approx 25
huts from the last beach hut.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.