Starboard - No.115 - £65
Starboard is beach hut number 115 on the dog friendly side. We
were delighted when we were approached by owner Jane and given the
opportunity to inject some new life into 115. It is The Nauti Huts
neighbour, located on the dog section of the beach approximately half
way along. It has a star theme and is a beautifully light, cosy space to
snuggle down with a cup of tea or laze in the hammock underneath on
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 10
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 deck chairs, 4 folding metal directors chairs and 2 small folding chairs for the balcony - there is a cushioned bench inside.
- 2 small outside tables and a fold down table inside
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and Mallet
- Beach mat
- 6 each of the following mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery, plastic tumblers and wine glasses
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- First aid kit and fire blanket
Please note Starboard and The Nauti Hut are direct neighbours so there is every chance both huts will be occupied in peak months.
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minute Walk
can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park,
past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last
set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the
beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut
is located approximately 13 huts down on the right, number 115. Or you
can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the
large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and
third set of wooden steps, Starboard is roughly in the middle of the
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability