Surf Shack - No. 107 - £65
Surf Shack is beach hut number 107 on the dog friendly side and is one of a kind! You can't miss its unique exterior, boasting a larger balcony with a wonderful double windows so you can hunker down inside even on bad weather days and just watch the weather roll on past. We have given this little hut a whole new lease of life and hope it brings joy to families far and wide...
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 10
Hammock : Yes
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
Surf Shack Provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 deck chairs and 4 folding chairs, 2 bar stalls inside, 2 bistro chairs and a cushioned bench inside
- 1 small outside side table and 1 folding bistro table
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks and a mallet
- Beach mat
- 6 mugs, 6 plates, 4 sets of cutlery, 6 plastic tumblers and 4 acrylic wine glasses
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- First aid kit and fire blanket
Finding Surf Shack
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the middle set of steps, from here you can access the beach, the hut is located approximately 20 huts down on the left, number 107. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and third set of wooden steps, Surf Shack is roughly in the middle of the beach.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability