The Boat Shed - No. 38 - £70
The Boat Shed is beach hut number 38 on the dog friendly side. The Boat Shed is the perfect family friendly hut, located just by the steps to the car park and slightly larger than the average hut we know it is going to be an absolute hit! It was purchased by owners Chris and Steve last year and they have been lovingly restoring it since. The inside theme is inspired by their love for boats and the North Norfolk coast, it even has a fold down day bed perfect for little ones to have an afternoon nap.
Please note number 38 is the last hut on the dog friendly side, you will need to ensure your dog does not enter the no dog zone which is the section of beach to the left of the hut.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 9
Hammock : Yes
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 2 minutes
The Boat Shed provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 deck chairs, 2 wooden folding chairs ideal for the balcony and 4 folding camping chairs, there is a cushioned bench inside.
- 1 small outside table fixed to the balcony, a large folding table for outside and a fold down table inside.
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 3 windbreaks and a mallet
- Curtain for changing privacy
- 8 each of the following mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery, plastic tumblers and wine glasses
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- A tea pot & 2 cafetieres
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- First aid kit and fire blanket
- A hammock which hangs underneath
- Fixed baby/dog gate
Finding The Boat Shed
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, there is no check out time so stay as as late as you like just please just note the car park opening times on entry.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 2 minute walk
Head up the steps opposite the large red bins and over the other side, this will take you out at the lifeguard hut, The Boat Shed is approximately 5 huts down on the right/
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability