The Happy Hut - No.128
The Happy Hut which is number 128 and located approximately half way along the beach in the dog friendly section. This was our first beach hut which originally belonged to my Grandpa Thomas, this was the original Happy Hut and got us where we are today. It was a brand new hut for summer 2020 and is fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy a day at the beach and is guaranteed to make you smile!
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 9
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 10 minutes
The Happy Hut provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 2 metal deck chairs, 4 folding chairs, 2 bistro chairs and there is a cushioned bench inside
- 1 small outside tables and one bistro table
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks & Mallet
- 8 of the following mugs, plates, bowls, plastic tumblers and wine glasses. 4 sets of cutlery.
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove, kettle, teapot and cafetiere
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- Dog water bowl
- First aid kit and fire blanket
- A fixed dog/baby gate
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
Finding The Happy Hut
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the car park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minute Walk
can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park,
past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the last
set of steps, adjacent to the toilet block, from here you can access the
beach (note: drinking water tap is just at the bottom of these steps) the hut
is located approximately 10 huts down on the right, number 128. Or you
can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the
large bins turn left and it will be on your left between the second and
third set of wooden steps, the Happy Hut is roughly in the middle of the
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach
you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.