Upper Deck - No.2 - £65
Upper Deck number 2, no dogs. Upper Deck is the second beach hut out
of 208 huts on wells beach, so although on the no dog side of the beach
it is the perfect location for young families or those who would like
to be closer to the car park. It is finished to the highest of standards
with a stylish Nordic theme. The beach hut belongs to Ilonka, who also
runs a beautiful holiday let, Sextons Place in Docking. It was completed in summer 2020 and we know it is going to be a huge success.
Dog Friendly : No
Number of steps : 12
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 3 minutes
Upper Deck provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 5 deck chairs, 1 camping chair and 2 folding bistro chairs, There is a cushioned bench inside.
- There is a cushioned bench and sideboard inside the hut
- A bistro set
- Large folding table
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks & Mallet
- 6 each of the following; mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery, non-breakable tumblers, wine and champagne glasses
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Washing up liquid, J cloths, bin bags, dust pan & brush and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and cartridges
- Kettle, Teapot & cafetiere
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- First aid kit and fire blanket
- A hammock, which can be hung under the hut
Finding Upper deck
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the car park on Beach Road - Approximately a 3 Minute Walk
To the east of the shop building is a set of steps/ramp which take you onto the dog-free section of the beach. As you come onto the beach, turn left by the Coastwatch Tower, walk across the wooden boardwalk towards the start of the beach huts where you will see Upper Deck just a little further up.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability