Vitamin Sea - No. 87 - £65
Vitamin Sea, formally Poachers Hide is beach hut number 87 on the dog friendly side, ideally situated just 3 huts from the set of steps leading to the Pinewoods. Vitamin Sea is currently undergoing a HUGE makeover which we will reveal late February.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 7
Hammock : Yes on a travel stand
Stair gate: Yes
Walk from car park : 8 minutes
Vitamin Sea Provides...
- A combination of outside chairs - 6 in total
- 1 fixed folding table inside, 1 folding table for outside
- Hammock on a portable stand
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks & mallet
- 8 mugs, 8 plates, 4 sets of cutlery, 6 plastic tumblers and 6 acrylic wine glasses
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and kettle
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket
Finding Vitamin Sea
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, check out is as late as you like, just please just note the car park opening times on arrival.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minutes Walk
You can either head through the pinewoods, walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the middle set of steps, from here you can access the beach, the hut is located 3 huts down on the right number 87. Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and it will be on your left just before the second set of wooden steps,
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability