White Elephant - No.205 - £65
The White Elephant, number 205, dog friendly. Almost the last hut out of the 208 beach huts but it is so worth the walk... The hut is finished in a beautiful silver and cream to celebrate its owners silver wedding anniversary. Owner Lizzie and her family have had huts on wells beach for over 35 years and we were delighted to be given the opportunity to decorate it in a subtle elephant theme. This hut offers a very secluded experience and we just know it is going to be an absolute hit.
Dog Friendly : Yes
Number of steps : 9
Hammock : Hangs from underneath
Stair gate: No
Walk from car park : 15 minutes
The White Elephant provides...
- A combination of outside chairs including 6 metal deckchairs and two metal bistro chairs
- There is a cushioned bench and sideboard inside the hut
- 1 medium outside folding table and a bistro table
- 1 small table for use inside the hut and on the balcony
- Beach toys - Sadly we cannot guarantee beach toys anymore, we've tried our best but too many get broken or lost. We would strongly recommend you bring your own.
- 2 windbreaks & Mallet
- 6 each of the following; mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery, non-breakable tumblers and acryclic wine glasses
- Washing up liquid, bin bags, dust pan & brush, broom and antibacterial spray - You will need to bring a tea towel.
- A single ring gas stove and Kettle
- Wall mounted bottle opener, if you need a corkscrew we would recommend you bring your own as they tend to go walking!
- Complimentary individually wrapped tea, coffee, coffee, sugar, semi skimmed UHT milk sticks and hot chocolate
- First aid kit, fire blanket & Fire extinguisher
- A hammock, which can be hung under the hut
Finding The White Elephant
Check in is from 0930 to allow time for morning checks, if you would like to arrive earlier please get in touch and we will see what we can do. Check out is as late as you like, please just note the car park opening times.
From the Car Park on Beach Road - Approximately a 10 Minute Walk
Park as far towards the back of the car park as possible, opposite side of the cafe and walk to the end of the car park, past the pond on your left walking parallel to the beach to the ramp, adjacent to the toilet block in the woods. Walk up the ramp and you will see straight ahead is the beach and to the left you can enter the woods. Enter the woods walking with the huts on your right hand side to the last beach hut. Here there is an opening on the beach which takes you by the last beach hut. White Elephant is 3 huts down on your right hand side.
Or you can walk along the beach, from the car park take the steps opposite the large bins turn left and head towards holkham, 205 is 3 huts from the last beach hut.
From the Town Centre - Approximately a 45 Minute Walk
There are multiple car parks in Wells and if you fancy walking to the beach you can walk on the footpath starting from the Quay. It is just under a mile.
Please have a read of our booking terms & cancellation policy before booking.Check Availability